TVCS is super excited to finally have your students back on campus!
To follow the CDH recommendation for a safe return to school for our students, TVCS is phasing the student body onto campus in two phases.
Phase 1: Starts Monday, September 14th.
Approximately 50% of students who selected the hybrid model of instruction will be contacted by their teacher to start on September 14th.
Phase 2: Starts Monday, September 21st.
The remaining 50% of students who selected the hybrid model of instruction will start on September 21st.
Families that selected Online Only Instruction will continue to learn online from home.
Teachers will be contacting families directly to notify them which phase they will start on campus. Students starting September 14th will be notified by Friday, September 11th.
Important School Information
Students will attend each day, Monday through Thursday.
6th - 8th graders start school at 7:45 and end at 2:00.
Kindergarten - 5th graders start school at 8:15 and end at 2:15.
To review the TVCS Hybrid Model and the safety guidelines, check out the presentation here.
These items will help families be prepared for their first day on campus:
- Watch the new pickup and drop off route video to follow the route safely in the morning and after school.
- Send your child's chrome book and charger to school with them. If you have not received a chrome book for your student, you can still pick one up at the main office.
- Send two masks with your child. If you don't have a mask, please call the office to get one for your student.
- Dress code information, with pictures are provided here.
- Order lunch in advance from Life's Kitchen, or pack a lunch for your student.
- Bring your school supplies with you on the first day. A list can be found here.
TVCS is excited to see students back on campus!